6pm Outdoor Worship
We have all been challenged by the strangeness of worshipping together… apart. Weather permitting, we are holding an outdoor service on our field every Sunday night at 6pm. For those uncomfortable being around others, there are parking spots available with a view of the worship space and an FM transmitter so you can listen to the service from your car radio.
We advise that you bring your own lawn chairs or blankets for this service, but we will have a limited number of chairs available.
Remember, our livestream will continue to be available if you are not comfortable gathering in person.
Who May Attend
What to Expect and What’s Required to Attend
The joy of worshipping together! But beyond that, there are some safety precautions we are required to have in place that you should expect and will be required to comply with:
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE 5:30PM!!
- All attendees (excluding those who remain inside their cars) will be required to wear masks for the entire service.
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of Coronavirus should not attend, and will be asked to leave for the safety of others.
- There will be painted circles–safely distanced from one another–on the field of various sizes. We ask that you find a circle which roughly correlates to your group size (e.g., please leave larger circles for families)
- The doors by the youth room will be left open for restroom use.
- Parking spots overlooking the field will be reserved for attendees who wish to remain in their cars and listen by radio.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs/blankets. We will have a limited number of chairs available.
There will be no Kids programming at the evening service.